- Location:Prestwick, United Kingdom
- Employment type:Full-time
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (PAML) is one of six heavy aircraft maintenance providers for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair’s entire fleet of New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility located at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
We are the leading provider of aircraft maintenance and engineering services in Scotland. As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a Project Engineer to join our team.
Working closely with the Group Accountable Manager the Project Engineer will be responsible for coordinating multiple projects ensuring they are completed within agreed timeframes. As well as supplying detailed status updates and will be expected to deal with any minor project issues with little to no supervision.
1. See projects from the concept stage through to full implementation.
2. Preparing project status reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information before recommending actions to be taken.
3. Determine project schedules by studying project plans and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
4. Arrange and chair project meetings.
5. Assist in the development of existing and new processes.
6. Motivate team members to complete tasks on schedule.
7. Monitor KPI performance.
2. Good Organisational, analytical & strong problem-solving skills.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate directly with engineers and managers.
4. Experience with Smartsheet, Microsoft suite and Trello and advantage.
5. Work with a high level of individual responsibility.
Ability to work in aviation industry
Friendly working environment
Company Sickness Benefit Scheme
Cycle to work Scheme
Opportunity to engage in meaningful work