- Location:Budapest, Hungary
The airline is looking for flight attendant colleagues for its Budapest team!
Would you like to work in an international environment? Do you like to travel? Would you like to meet new people?
Then your place is with us, at one of Europe’s largest airlines.
Whether you are just getting to know the cabin crew profession or have experience, contact us to get to know the world of aviation!
Be a member of our constantly expanding international team and get to know new cultures and countries every day!
• EU passport
• Height between 157 cm and 188 cm
• Love to deal with people, be able to provide excellent quality service,
• Be able to adjust to a two-shift work schedule
• Be open-minded and passenger-centric
• Strong motivation and workload
• Be able to work under pressure
• Be able to swim 25m without assistance
• Outstanding salary
• Salary in Euros
• Salary during training
• Commission after sales
• Advancement opportunities within the company, even in other countries
• Ticket discounts for colleagues and their family members
• Possibility to start working immediately after the training.