Type Rating Training – Student Pilot (B737)
Are You ready to challenge Yourself? Climb up Your career ladder and start the journey at Pegasus Airlines as a Student Pilot (737).
(Only online applications are accepted)
- Valid EASA ATPL (A) IR frozen & CPL (A) IR*
- Valid ME&IR Licence
- Candidates who have conducted a modular course need to have 100 hours as Pilot-in-Command (PIC), or 70 hours as PIC if completed during a course of integrated
- Valid EASA Class I Medical Certificate
- Passport must be valid for at least 24 months as of application date
- Min. ICAO Level 4 in English
- IELTS General degree **
- Psychometric Assessment Test Result ***
- Global Criminal Free Record
- 21-35 years of age
- Min. High School Degree
- * Licence must be converted to Turkish DGCA Licence (This process can be completed during training)
- ** English Level Test acceptance conditions (This process can be completed during training)
- *** Psychometric Assessment Test acceptance conditions (This process can be completed during training)
- MM & Official DLR results, if taken after January 1st, 2018, will also be accepted.
- IELTS General Overall Score Min. 6 (Min. Acceptance score for Writing: 5,5 , Speaking: 6, Listening: 6, Reading: 6)
- Minimum results from Mollymawk should be 75 in English, 80 in Math, 75 in Science, 15/30/25 in Spatial Orientation, 15/30/25 in Working Memory and 25 from Time Sharing.
- Below English Test Results, if taken after January 1st 2018 will also be accepted (-TOEIC min 650; – TOEFL CBT min 200)
- Candidates who doesn’t hold any MM or DLR result, can take the Psychometric Assessment Test provided by our Partner.
- An online/F2F committee interview will be arranged with those who fulfill the requirements.
- Test results and related documents such as ATPL Licence, ICAO Level Certification and Medical Licence must be shown during the interview.
- Applicants are required to have their logbooks, updated CV, licences, psychological evaluation results, English test results and related documents such as ATPL Licence, ICAO Level Certification and Medical Licence during the interview.
Interviews are held in order of:
- Checking licences and related material
- Committee interview
- Only the candidates who are qualified will be invited for a Simulator Assessment.
- Reference Letter (candidates who have 1000+ hours as SIC/PIC on aircrafts over 27 tons, are requested to provide a Reference Letter, indicating that they have never been involved/caused any kind of CRM.
- Once the reference check is approved, they will be invited for the class.
- The applicants who fail at any stage stated above will be contacted via e-mail.
- Type Rating Training fee is €35.000 and must be paid prior to training start date.
- In order to be invited for the committee interview; applicants must declare all licences and documents uploaded to the
- Candidates, who successfully complete the training and Line-check will be offered a permanent position with salaries starting from 30.500TRY (€5000 at today’s currency rate).
Apply here: https://www.flypgs.com/en/careers/pegasus-careers/cockpit-applications/student-pilot
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/