Type Rated Captain A320/A330/A340
Qatar Airways might just be the right place for You to apply for Type Rated Captain A320/A330/A340 Qatar Airways | Doha.
See below the requirements and hurry to apply!
- Organisation:Qatar Airways
- Job Function:Flight Deck Crew
- Division:Flight Operations (Division)
- Employment Type:Full Time – Permanent
- City:Middle East | Qatar | Doha
- Last date of application:31-Dec-2019
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About Your Job:
Qatar Airways is currently in need of Type rated Captain A320/A330/A340. You would be joining the worlds best airline as our fleet and route network grows and expands on an unprecedented scale over the coming years.
You will be based in our Doha hub where you and your family can experience an enviable expatriate lifestyle where the sun always shines and the beaches beckon! Only a 6 hour flight from Europe, the sub continent and North Africa, Doha is a great centrally located hub to explore and experience many new places and cultures.
To apply for this opportunity in our Flight Deck team you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid ICAO ATPL.
- Valid Instrument rating.
- Valid Class one medical.
- English language proficiency level 4 or greater.
- Below 60 years of age at the time of joining Qatar Airways.
- Have a minimum of 6,000 hours total flying time multi crew commercial airline jet experience.
- Have a minimum of 2,000 hours in command in commercial airline jet OR Have a minimum of 1,000 hours command on A320/A330/A340 commercial airline jet.
- Holds a current LPC and has flown the A/C in the past 24 months prior to joining Qatar Airways.
- Command hours do not include simulator hours, cruise Captain time or P1 u/s.
Other Important Information:
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO ATPL or Frozen ATPL License/Theory exam passes (if applicable)
- Copy of Valid Instrument Rating
- Copy of valid Class One Medical Document
Apply here: http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyID=92692
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/