Skycargo freighter B777 First Officer
We are looking for a Skycargo freighter B777 First Officer, who meets the minimum requirements, to join our expanding team. You could be flying an all wide-bodied fleet to over 155 destinations around the world.
Pay and benefits
Emirates is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world operating a modern fleet of over 200 wide-bodied aircraft across a global network of more than 155 destinations across six continents. We are the world’s largest operator for the Boeing 777 and Airbus 380. To operate our constantly expanding fleet, we are recruiting pilots from around the world to work alongside our multicultural team of more than 160 nationalities.
- Contract: open ended
- Roster pattern: 28 days on / 13 days off
- Annual hours: Average 500-600 hours
- Routes: 24-hour operation. Mix of long haul and ultra long haul. Trips are single or multi sector and are generally 5+ days in duration. Layover periods can be 1-5 days and days off can be scheduled at outstation or Dubai.
- Monthly basic salary + average flying pay: 24,522 AED
- Productivity pay for each block hour above monthly target block hours: 495 AED
- Accommodation allowance (only for local recruits currently in privately purchased or rental accommodation; or employees who purchase property in dubai): 11,000 AED or Company Provided
- Total monthly salary value: 35,935 AED tax free (accommodation allowance included)
- Annual leave: 12 days
- Education allowance: Primary and Secondary – Globally
- Additional coverage – Life and accident insurance, medical and dental coverage, loss of licence insurance
- Additional benefits: Chauffeur drive, Platinum discount card, company uniform & dry cleaning – Dubai
- Confirmed annual leave return ticket: Provided – Y/J eligibility
- Staff travel: Y/J Eligibility
- Retirement plan: End of Service Benefit
First officer requirements:
To join us as a First Officer you should have experience on multi-engine, multi-crew, turboprop and/or jet aircraft, including business jets with:
- Minimum of 2000 hrs on MTOW ≥ 20T
- Minimum of 3000 hrs on MTOW between 10T & 20T
On top of this you will need to have:
- A valid ICAO ATPL (or USA equivalent) with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
Pilots with Frozen ATPL can be invited for the selection process on the proviso that they obtain a full ATPL, if successful, prior to joining.
- English language fluency to ICAO English level 4 or above
- Flown at least 150 hrs within the last 12 months on an aircraft with MTOW ≥ 10T
Find out more: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/