Skycargo freighter B777 Captain
We are looking for ambitious First Officers, who meet the minimum requirements, to join our expanding team. You could be flying an all wide-bodied fleet to over 155 destinations around the world as a Skycargo freighter.
Pay and benefits
Emirates is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world operating a modern fleet of over 200 wide-bodied aircraft across a global network of more than 155 destinations across six continents. We are the world’s largest operator for the Boeing 777 and Airbus 380. To operate our constantly expanding fleet, we are recruiting pilots from around the world to work alongside our multicultural team of more than 160 nationalities.
- Contract: open ended
- Roster pattern: 28 days on / 13 days off
- Annual hours: Average 500-600 hours
- Routes: 24-hour operation. Mix of long haul and ultra long haul. Trips are single or multi sector and are generally 5+ days in duration. Layover periods can be 1-5 days and days off can be scheduled at outstation or Dubai.
- Monthly basic salary + average flying pay: 34,812 AED
- Productivity pay for each block hour above monthly target block hours: 700 AED
- Accommodation allowance (only for local recruits currently in privately purchased or rental accommodation; or employees who purchase property in dubai): 12,500 AED or Company Provided
- Total monthly salary value: 47,875 AED tax free (accommodation allowance included)
- Annual leave: 12 days
- Education allowance: Primary and Secondary – Globally
- Additional coverage – Life and accident insurance, medical and dental coverage, loss of licence insurance
- Additional benefits: Chauffeur drive, Platinum discount card, company uniform & dry cleaning – Dubai
- Confirmed annual leave return ticket: Provided – Y/J eligibility
- Staff travel: Y/J Eligibility
- Retirement plan: End of Service Benefit
DIRECT ENTRY CAPTAIN REQUIREMENTS
To become one of our Captains, you will need a minimum of 7000 hrs total flying time (only time in the operating seat of a turboprop and/or turbojet aircraft can be counted; not simulator time).
On top of this you will need to have:
- Minimum of 3000 hrs command time on multi-crew, multi-engine commercial jet aircraft with MTOW of 50 tonnes or more
- A valid ICAO ATPL with an unrestricted class one medical certificate
- Fluency in written and spoken English, equivalent to ICAO English level 5 or above
- Minimum of 1000 hrs of wide-body aircraft and long-haul experience (B747/B787/B777/B767/B757/A330/A340/A350/A380) in the last 3 years
- Flown at least 150 hrs in command on a jet meeting the mentioned criteria; within the last 12 months
- Currently type rated as a commander on an aircraft such as B737, A320 or larger
Find out more: https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/pilots/
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/