First Officer (m/w) (type-rated & non type-rated) on Airbus A320
We are looking for First Officer (m/w) A320-Family (type-rated / non-type-rated).
Eurowings is the Low-Cost-Airline of Lufthansa Group and thus a part of the biggest aviation concern worldwide. For our airlines Eurowings GmbH, Eurowings Europe GmbH and Germanwings GmbH.
Do you want to face a challenge? – We look forward to seeing you in our team!
What’s in it for me?
- A permanent employment contract
- Company paid Airbus A320-Type Rating (bond 24 months)
- Remuneration during training (1500 € gross p.m. living expenses)
- Hotel accommodation, positioning flights and travel expenses during training
- Previous flight experience on Aircraft >20 t. may be credited (German stations, only latest start of employment 31.12.2018)
- Entry-Level Salary – Annual Basic Salary (Austria – min. 48.496 € gross; Spain – min. 44.044 € gross; Germany – min. 53.752 € gross)
- Compensation during the training – (Candidates, that already have more than 500 hours of flight experience on an aircraft > 19,5t or are stationed at an Austrian / Spanish location receive an employment contract incl. compensation with the according Eurowings Group Airline at the start of training. All other candidates receive a training contract incl. monthly expense allowance of 1500 Euro gross. All candidates receive an employment contract incl. compensation with the according airline at the start of training.)
- Attractive and ensured stationing in bases in Germany, Austria and Spain (Eurowings Europe GmbH – VIE, PMI, MUC, SZG: waiting list only; Eurowings GmbH – waiting list only; Germanwings GmbH – HAM, DTM, CGN, STR, TXL)
- High-quality training
- Point-to point flights within the European route network of the Eurowings Group
- Discounted flight and travel benefits (Eurowings Group: starting the first day of employment, other Airlines after 6 months)
A summary of the most important employment details and offers of the individual Eurowings Companies can be found in our information sheet.
- Excellent flying skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Decision-making capacity
- EASA ATPL (A) or CPL (A) or MPL (A) without operator obligation (a German or Austrian license is desirable)
- Applicants with valid A320-Type Rating are preferred
- General qualification to study at a german university or at least at a junior college / tecnical college (e.g. HAVO [Netherlands]), for comparability EPQ4
- Good oral and written command of English language (min. ICAO-Language Proficiency Level 4)
- German language skills are desirable, but not mandatory
Requirements for Recruiting:
- Medical Class I
- Negative drug test
- Valid Reliability Clearance and certificate of good conduct
- EU-citizenship, Non-EU-citizens: residence and work permit
- Unrestricted valid passport
- Residency requirement in Germany (this applies only if you are to be stationed in MUC)
- Please apply exclusively online
- Pre-selection follows according to the requirement profile of Eurowings Group
- If your submitted documents meet these requirements, you will be invited to the Eurowings Group selection (No DLR)
- Recognition of positive results of Eurowings selection in the past is possible
Apply here: https://www.career.aero/eurowings-group/en/job/apply-eurowings/id/2812
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/