First Officer A320 / B737
Pegasus Airlines is ready to welcome members to the team as a First Officer (A320 / B737). Don’t miss the chance and apply now!
(Only online applications are accepted)
- Valid ATPL licence (EASA approved)
- Valid Class I Medical Licence
- Valid licence on type (A320/B737) and minimum 1000 flight hours as First Officer (250 hours in the last 12 months)
- Minimum ICAO Level 4
- Criminal Free Record
- Minimum Vocational School degree
- Maximum 50 years of age
- An online/F2F committee interview will be arranged with those who fulfill the requirements.
- Applicants are required to have their logbooks, updated CV, licences and related materials with them during the interview.
Interviews are held in order of:
- Checking licences and related material
- Committee interview
- The applicants who are qualified will be invited for a SIMULATOR assessment.
- Referance Letter, indicating that they have no incident&accident in their background, will be demanded from the applicants who complete the Assessment process with success.
- Once the referance check is successful those applicants will be given an official offer.
- Those applicants who fail at any stage above, will be contacted via e-mail.
- We will not contact those applicants who do not meet the basic requirements or have missing documents
- We will contact applicants in accordance with vacant positions in Pegasus
- In order to be invited for the committee interview; applicants must declare all licences and valid documents uploaded to the online application system, as valid.
Apply here: https://www.flypgs.com/en/careers/pegasus-careers/cockpit-applications/first-officer
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/