Co Pilots Milan: A320 + Airbus CCQ (A330/40)
Business Area Co-Pilots Type Rated
Primary Location Italy-Milan
Organisation Flight Operations
Unposting Date Ongoing
We have exciting prospects in Milan Malpensa to join one of our largest Italian bases. We can offer great opportunities for existing A320 or Airbus CCQ (A330/40) Co Pilots already based here, or for those thinking of a move to this great city.
Operating an A320 family aircraft, you’ll travel to some of Europe’s most challenging destinations, where you’ll join an ever-expanding pan-European airline that’s revolutionising the way people travel.
- Milan Malpensa Co Pilots
- Permanent contract plus benefits
- On Target Earnings*: SFO €84,956 / FO €72,432 / SO €59,440
- *Guide only: including basic salary, sector pay, bonus opportunity
Initial Training Overview
- A319/20/21 Co Pilots will complete standard OCC upon joining easyJet
- A330/40 Co Pilots will complete a self-funded CCQ with our preferred training provider (CAE) prior to easyJet employment
- A350 Co Pilots need to have operated A330/40 aircraft recently to qualify for a CCQ course
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Co Pilot on either A320 family of aircraft, or A330/40
- Minimum 500 hours on A320
- or minimum 1,000 hours on A330/40 if applying for Airbus CCQ route
- [A320 pilots only] Low Visibility Operations Cat III Qualified
- Austrian EASA fATPL(a) or ATPL(a)
- Austrian EASA Class 1 medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and easyJet network
- *Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
- First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
- Second Stage: Applications reviewed
- Third/Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=2&portal=101430233&reqNo=152646&isOnLogoutPage=true
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/