Co Pilots Luton & Gatwick: A320 + Airbus CCQ (A330/40) – 2018/19
Business Area Co-Pilots Type Rated
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Organisation Flight Operations
Unposting Date Ongoing
- UK Co Pilots
- Permanent contract plus benefits
- On Target Earnings*: SFO £74,623 / FO £62,260 / SO £45,972
- Start dates from winter 2018
- *Guide only: including basic salary, sector pay, bonus opportunity
London Gatwick and Luton bases are our largest in the UK, and with more aircraft on the way, we have some amazing opportunities for A320 or Airbus CCQ (A330/40) Co Pilots already based here, or for those thinking of a move to London.
With quick times to Command, you can also enjoy more bedtimes, bath times and home time with our unique approach to rostering and building a family-friendly work-life balance.
Initial Training Overview:
- A319/20/21 Co Pilots will complete standard OCC upon joining easyJet.
- A330/40 Co Pilots will complete a self-funded CCQ with our preferred training provider (CAE) prior to easyJet employment
- A350 Co Pilots need to have operated A330/40 aircraft recently to qualify for a CCQ course
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Co Pilot on either A320 family of aircraft, or A330/40
- Minimum 500 hours on A320
- or minimum 1,000 hours on A330/40 if applying for Airbus CCQ route
- Low Visibility Operations Cat III Qualified: A320 Rated Pilots only
- UK fATPL(a) or ATPL(a)
- UK Class 1 medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment
- Applicants must have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country*Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
- First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
- Second Stage: Applications reviewed
- Third/Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
For the love of flying
Share our passion, Why not?
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=10120&portal=14105011999&reqNo=141050&isOnLogoutPage=true
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/