Co Pilots Berlin: A320 + Airbus CCQ (A330/40)
Business Area Co-Pilots Type Rated
Primary Location Germany-Berlin
Organisation Flight Operations
Unposting Date Ongoing
We have exciting prospects in Berlin, which has been a strong pillar in our network since 2004. New aircraft continue to join Schoenefeld and Tegel bases this year and we’re looking for existing A320 or Airbus CCQ (A330/40) Co Pilots already based here, or for those thinking of a move to this great city. If you’re not rated to any Airbus aircraft currently, then take a look at our Non-Type Rated adverts on our careers pages for entry criteria.
- Berlin Co Pilots
- Permanent contract plus benefits
- On Target Earnings*: SFO €79,794 / FO €61,818 / SO €42,698
- *Guide only: including basic salary, sector pay, bonus opportunity
- Assessments from Summer 2018
- Start dates from Autumn 2018
Initial Training Overview:
- A319/20/21 Co Pilots will complete standard OCC upon joining easyJet
- A330/40 Co Pilots will complete a self-funded CCQ with our preferred training provider (CAE) prior to easyJet employment
- A350 Co Pilots need to have operated A330/40 aircraft recently to qualify for a CCQ course
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Co Pilot on either A320 family of aircraft, or A330/40
- Minimum 500 hours on A320 or minimum 1,000 hours on A330/40 if applying for Airbus CCQ route
- [A320 pilots only] Low Visibility Operations Cat III Qualified
- Austrian or German EASA fATPL(a) or ATPL(a)
- Austrian or German EASA Class 1 medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and easyJet network
- *Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Co-Pilot Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
- First Stage: Online Ability Assessments
- Second Stage: Applications reviewed
- Third/Fourth Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=2&portal=101430233&reqNo=141049&isOnLogoutPage=true
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/