Captain Portugal: A320 + Airbus CCQ (A330/40)
Business Area Captain Type Rated
Primary Location Portugal
Organisation Flight Operations
Unposting Date Ongoing
- Portugal Captains
- Permanent contract plus benefits
- On Target Earnings*: €144,721 plus benefits
- *(including basic salary, sector pay and bonus opportunity)
Our bases in Portugal have enjoyed great success since opening; we’ve flown over 10 million passengers in just over five years and more aircraft are on their way to join Lisbon and Porto soon. We can offer great opportunities for existing A320 or Airbus CCQ (A330/40) Captains already based here, or for those thinking of a move to sunnier climes. If you’re not rated to any Airbus aircraft currently, then take a look at our NTR adverts on our careers page for entry criteria.
Enjoy more bedtimes, bath times, home time (and beach time!) with our unique approach to rostering and building a family-friendly work-life balance.
Initial Training Overview:
- A319/20/21 Captains will complete standard OCC upon joining easyJet
- A330/40 Captains will complete an easyJet-funded CCQ with our preferred training provider prior to easyJet employment
- A350 Captains need to have operated A330/40 aircraft recently to qualify for CCQ training
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Captain on either A320 family of aircraft, or A330/40
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours on A320/30/40 by your start date
- A320 Pilots only: Low Visibility Operations Cat III Qualified
- Austrian or German EASA Licence by easyJet employment start date
- Austrian or German EASA Class 1 medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and easyJet network
- *Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Captain Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Applications reviewed
Second/Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Fourth Stage: Complete online psychometric questionnaire followed by a final video interview
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=2&portal=101430233&reqNo=141007&isOnLogoutPage=true
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/