Captain Berlin: A320 + Airbus CCQ (A330/40) (08305)
Business Area Captain Type Rated
Primary Location Germany-Berlin
Organisation Flight Operations
Unposting Date Ongoing
- Berlin Captains
- Permanent contract, plus benefits
- On-Target Earnings*: €160,541 (*including basic salary, shift allowance, sector pay, bonus opportunity)
- Assessments from Autumn 2018
- Start dates from Winter 2018/19
Join easyJet – for the Love of Flying!
At easyJet, we have a huge passion for flying and we keep this alive by bringing the latest technologies to the Flight Deck, flying to the greatest destinations in Europe and we surround ourselves with the best people. As a pilot working for easyJet you will have fantastic development opportunities, fly to a variety of European bases with a safe, modern fleet all at your fingertips.
We have exciting prospects in Berlin, which has been a strong pillar in our network since 2004. New aircraft continue to join Schoenefeld and Tegel bases this year and we’re looking for existing A320 or Airbus CCQ (A330/40) Captains already based here, or for those thinking of a move to this great city. If you’re not currently operating Airbus aircraft, then take a look at our Non Type Rated adverts on our Careers Pages instead for entry criteria.
Initial Training Overview:
- A319/20/21 Captains will complete standard easyJet OCC upon joining easyJet.
- A330/40 Captains will complete a self-funded CCQ with our preferred training provider (CAE) prior to easyJet employment
- A350 Captains need to have operated A330/40 aircraft recently in order to qualify for a CCQ
Requirements of the Role
- Currently operating* as a Commercial Passenger Captain on either A320 family of aircraft, or A330/40
- Minimum 4,000 total flying hours
- Minimum 1,000 PIC hours by start date on A320/30/40
- [A320 Pilots only]: Low Visibility Operations Cat III Qualified
- Austrian or German EASA Licence by easyJet employment start date
- Austrian or German EASA Class 1 medical by easyJet start date
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 English (with requirement to achieve Level 6 within twelve months of employment)
- Right to live and work in Europe with unrestricted access across the EEA, EU and easyJet network
- *Currently operating defined as operating within the last 12 months (at point of application).
Outline of easyJet Captain Selection Process:
Please only submit one application for your preferred base; any additional applications will be withdrawn. If you are flexible with your base choices, you will be able to discuss that with us at your interview.
First Stage: Applications reviewed
Second/Third Stage: Successful applicants complete Non-Technical & A320 Simulator assessments in Gatwick or Luton (assessments held from August 2018 onwards). Usually these are completed in one day, or occasionally across two days.
Fourth Stage: Complete online psychometric questionnaire followed by a final video interview
Offers of employment will be made following a full review of your progress through all selection events and our business requirements.
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/application.jss?lang=en&type=1&csNo=2&portal=101430233&reqNo=140987&isOnLogoutPage=true
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/