Cabin Crew – Ryanair SUN Warszawa Modlin
Ryanair is looking for a new Cabin Crew member. See the requirements below and don’t miss Your chance to apply!
- Free Training
- Allowance paid during training (€28 per day per diem)
- A local Polish contract through Warsaw Aviation, local Polish taxes and Polish social security.
- CSA €24.50 per SBH = €22,050 PA (based on 900 hours)
- JCSS €26.50 per SBH = €23,850 PA (based on 900 hours)
- CSS €33.00 per SBH = €29,700 PA (based on 900 hours)
- Sales commission of up to €2k
- Accommodation, Per Diem, Ground Transport provided for overnights for charter operations.
- Free uniform in year 1 – Uniform allowance in year 2
- Fixed 5/3 roster year-round at all Polish bases.
- Security of a strong Ryanair ownership.
- Fantastic promotional opportunities.
- Strong existing market and route network which is rapidly expanding.
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working mentality and ‘’can do’’ attitude
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- The ability to swim 25 metres unaided
- Good level of English