Cabin Crew Open Assessment Days Berlin
Business Area Cabin Crew
Primary Location Germany-Berlin
Organisation Cabin Services
Unposting Date Ongoing
We are pleased to announce that we are holding Cabin Crew Open Assessment Days in Berlin on the below dates:
To register your interest in our Open Assessment Days please click on the links below.
- 12/02/2019 – https://octnovbwpeasyjet.eventbrite.co.uk/ – please click to register for this date
- 13/02/2019 – https://octnovbwpeasyjet.eventbrite.co.uk/ – please click to register for this date
- 05/03/2019 – https://hotelberlincabincrew.eventbrite.co.uk/ – please click to register for this date
- 06/03/2019 – https://hotelberlincabincrew.eventbrite.co.uk/ – please click to register for this date
The Assessment Day will take place between 08:30 – 17:00
Please note that you do not initially have to speak German to be based in Berlin.
Applicants must have the right to work in the country where the role is based and will provide upon request, proof of Right to Work in the relevant country.
- Aged 18 or over
- Height 5’2” (157.5 cm) to 6’3” (190cm) without shoes,
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- The continuing ability to be able to fit into an aircraft jump seat harness which measures 106cm across the lap and 157cm from shoulders to waist
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (German language preferable but not essential)
- Able to swim 25m without any assistance, tread water for at least a minute and climb into a life raft from the water
- Able to live and work in the UK without restriction
- Must hold a EEA passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction
- Live within 90 minutes of your chosen base and be prepared to make this journey every day, at any time of the day
- Confident in a customer-facing role, preferably with previous experience of working with customers
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing that can’t be covered discreetly
- A verifiable five-year activity history for referencing purposes
- To obtain an aircrew ID, you’ll also need to supply us with a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- It’s essential that you have a valid email address and internet connection so you can receive your monthly roster and associated changes electronically.
Things to think about before applying
If you haven’t done so already, you may want to complete our ‘Try before you fly’ quiz to see if the role of Cabin Crew suits you.
We are an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at the heart of our values. We welcome applications from individuals from all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all of our job applicants.
What happens next?
Once you submit an application you’ll be sent three online assessments that shouldn’t take longer than 30 minutes in total. If successful you’ll be invited to one of our assessment days to find out more about us.
We’d love to hear from you so submit an application and join Generation easyJet!
Apply here: https://easyjet.taleo.net/careersection/cabincrew/jobdetail.ftl
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/