B737 Type Rated First Officer – Permanent Position
Hurry up and join TUI Group as a B737 Type Rated First Officer! See what they are looking for – maybe it is You!
UK & Nordic Regional Airports
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This is an exciting opportunity to operate both the B737 and the B787 where you will have a permanent UK base and also a temporary winter Nordic base for a period of up to 6 months, the specific location will be determined by operational requirements and will be notified to you in due course. There will be a financial support package in place for any Nordic basing.
You’ll enjoy working with people, be a skilled communicator, have excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to make the right decision in any given scenario, taking into account all the circumstances and the needs of everyone involved. We would also expect you to have a clear understanding of the TUI values and strategy. With a genuine passion for aviation, you’ll demonstrate a desire to achieve a flying career, and whilst it is mentally and physically demanding, it is also extremely rewarding.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- EASA ATPL / CPL with ATPL theory credits with IR – If licence is issued by a non-UK state, be willing and able to transfer to a UK issued EASA licence prior to joining TUI, at your own cost
- A current EASA Class 1 medical; If medical records are not held by the UK CAA, be willing and able to transfer medical records to UK to permit the issue of a UK issued EASA licence, at your own cost
- Type rated on B737NG (600, 700, 800, 900,) and / or
- Type rated on B737 (300 – 500)
- Have a minimum of 300 hours on B737 (300 – 900)
- Have a minimum of 100 hours B737 (300-900) in 12 months prior to application
- Hold a valid 10 year UK or EU passport that permits worldwide travel freely to the destinations we fly to – minimum 6 months validity
- Eligible to live and work indefinitely in the UK & Ireland without additional approvals
- Level 4 English with the ability to upgrade to Level 6
- Travelling time from place of residence to home base must not exceed 90 minutes in the UK
- Able to work on a flying program which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- At least 1.58m tall
- Able to swim 25 meters
WORKING WITHIN TUI GROUP
TUI is the UK’s third largest airline with 62 aircraft operating to over 80 destinations worldwide. TUI was the first airline in the UK to take delivery of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner and has recently embarked on an ambitious five year plan to become the world’s best holiday airline.
Help to make our customers smile and in return you’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary, the option to join a contributory pension scheme with current employer contributions of 10%, Life Assurance cover, and you will receive Private Health Insurance.
There are childcare vouchers, shopping discounts, holiday offers and great rates on late notice flights, accommodation & cruises.
This position is a Full Time contract.
In the first year a payment of £7,000 is deducted from monthly salary prior to tax / NI deductions for training costs.
HOW TO APPLY
Please Note: If you have attended an assessment centre with us in the last 12 months then you will be unable to submit an application for this position, this is monitored by our Recruitment Team.
To apply for this role, please click on the link below where you will be required to provide personal details, complete an online application form and upload your CV.
Just so you know, if you are invited to an assessment centres, they will be held at our TUI Training Centre in East Midlands (England, UK).
Our assessment centres will be a full day and will consist of a number of group and individual activities.
If you have any further queries then please contact: email@example.com
Apply here: https://www.tuigroup.com/en-en/job-search/details?jobId=54250&jobTitle=TUI%20B737%20Type%20Rated%20First%20Officer%20-%20Permanent%20Position&sortBy=DPOSTINGSTART&sortOrder=desc
Check out more vacancies here: https://www.pilot-expo.com/pilot-career/